A great family day out with something for the whole family:
- guided tours of the Ulster-New Zealand exhibition
- craft market
- free crafting fun for the kids
- sausage sizzle
- annual gumboot-throwing competition
- the very impressive NI Speed-Stackers ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMMvUXD-aAk)
- have a go with Little Paws doggy agility & training
- meet the lovely dogs with Cavaliers in Need.
- plants and books for sale
- face painting
Tea barn open.Entrance donation: adults £3, children £1, under five’s are free. All proceeds go towards the upkeep of the House.